Experience bird’s eye views of Miami on a 45-minute helicopter flight, and enjoy spectacular views of the beaches, palm trees, and downtown lights of the city. See some of the most beautiful homes in America, cruise over ocean liners, and more.
What to Expect
Treat yourself to some of the most spectacular views of Miami on a breathtaking tour of the city and coast by helicopter.
Experience the magic from the moment you depart from Tamiami Airport and head east towards Gables States. Follow the coastline as you fly over some of the most beautiful homes and estates in America. Continue north to Coco Plum and Coconut Grove. Soar like a bird over Downtown Miami, and marvel at the views of Government Cut.
Fly over the skyscraper size cruise liners sailing on their luxury voyages, and see the homes and villas of some of South Florida's most famous residents. Cruise over South Beach to see if you can spot some of the bodies beautiful, before flying over Miami Seaquarium and Key Biscayne.
Marvel at the sparkling waters of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami’s white-sand beaches as you pass palm tree shores and colorful neighborhoods.
- 45-minute helicopter flight over Miami
- Local fees and taxes
- Tour photos
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Flights depart from Kendall-Tamiami Airport, 14250 SW 129 Street, Miami FL 33186.
Know Before You Go
• Please note that single passengers must pay the 2-passenger ticket price
• Please note that there is a passenger weight restriction for helicopter flights: no passenger weighing over 280 pounds (129 kilograms) can take the helicopter flight
• Children under 2 years of age may fly at no charge, but must sit on an adult's lap
• Please indicate your flight time preference on booking (subject to availability)
• This service must be booked at least 24 hours before its scheduled time, and is subject to availability
• The local operator reserves the right to alter, reschedule or cancel this tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances or unsuitable weather conditions. No fees are payable to the client if the flight is altered, rescheduled or canceled due to weather or other operational contingency