1-Hour Private Airboat Adventure Tour of The Everglades
From $302.50 Per group up to 10Book now
- See the local wildlife close-up and personal.
- Witness endangered species in their natural habitat.
- Hold a baby alligator in the reptile exhibit.
During this tour, which is guided by an experienced Everglades captain, you'll listen to tales of how the Seminole and panther once coexisted in the lush Everglades wilderness, as well as a wealth of other facts and information about the region.
As well as catching a glimpse of endangered wildlife as you skim across the glassy water, all airboat ticket purchases automatically include entrance into an exhibit area. Here you can see and interact with reptiles, rxotic wildlife and the "swamp" yard.
- Reptile Exhibit entrance
- 60-minute private guided airboat tour
- All applicable taxes and gratuities
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
1006 N. U.S. Highway 27 Weston, Florida 33327. We are located west of Fort Lauderdale on Highway 27 north of Interstate 75. Please call 888-424-7262 to get help with directions.
Product ID: 19225