Little Havana Walking Food Tour of Miami
- Visit family-owned restaurants, and get the story behind the food
- Taste the best Cuban cuisine in Miami's Little Havana
- Learn about the spiritual beliefs the community practice, such as Santeria
- Meet artists at their studios and learn about their distinctive crafts
- Admire the art of a Cubano hand-rolled cigar
- Listen to traditional Cuban and Caribbean music as you stroll
Designed for locals and visitors alike, you will uncover the area’s rich history and culture, tasting Cuban recipes that have been handed down through generations. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, peek in at Domino Park.
Taste a Cuban classic at a true Cuban institution. Learn about Mariquitas and Malanga Frita. Enjoy chicken and picadillo stuffed plantain cups. Step into old Cuba and try guarapo juice at a family run fruteria. And sip a café Cubano, crafted by the most talented barista in town.
All food tastings are included in the price and will provide a lunch large enough for the hungriest of foodies.
- Guided tour
- All food and beverages (lunch)
- Gratuity for your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
1652 S.W. 8th Street, Miami, FL 33135, in front of the Agustin Gainza Arts Gallery, Miami. Look for a guide with a sign that says "Miami Culinary Tours". Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶