Glide over the waves or go full throttle on a jet ski adventure in Miami. Have a blast in Biscayne Bay under the shining sun and enjoy a different view of the city skyline with your jet ski rental.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Meet your instructor at Pier 1 in the Pelican Harbor Marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility (PRM/PMR). Please get in touch with the activity provider before your booking in order to prepare your visit with easier access
- You will be required to sign a waiver before your rental
- Florida boating license to be completed, if born after January 1, 1988 ($9.99 per driver, non-refundable). A link and study guide will be sent to you after booking
- All jet ski drivers must have a Boating License or have been born before 1988, and a valid photo ID
- Parents accompanying minors (driver or passenger) under 18 must show proof of identity and sign the waiver at check-in
- Driver or passenger under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the jet ski
- Jet Ski age specifications: 0-3 years can't ride a Jet Ski; 4-13 years can't drive a Jet Ski but can be a passenger if accompanied by an adult; 4-15 years can drive or be a passenger on a jet ski if accompanied by an adult; 16-17 YO can drive their own Jet Ski and be a passenger; people 18+ can drive a Jet Ski