Snap some photos and dive into the history, beauty and culture of Abu Dhabi on this informative sightseeing tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Abu Dhabi hotels, port, and towers
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. A long black abaya (covering) may be borrowed from the operator.
- Men must not reveal any skin above their knees and shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. No clothing will be provided for men.
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice for presidential events. In such cases, the group will visit Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village.
- The duration of the tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- It will not be possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during Islamic festivals.
- It is not recommended to book this tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off time is dependent on traffic
- The Mosque will remain open from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Fridays
- You must spend 10 days in Dubai before going to Abu Dhabi
- A PCR test taken in the last 48 hours is required to enter Abu Dhabi