Visit the cities of Puebla and Cholula on a full-day tour from Mexico City. Admire the colors of Puebla, indulge in its local food, and learn about its Talavera pottery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup only available from the following areas in Mexico City: Downtown, Zona Rosa, Reforma, Polanco
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- There is a moderate amount of walking along uneven ground
- Foreign travelers must present their Migration Form or a photo of it at Check-in in order to access Mexico City at the end of the tour. If this document is not presented you will not be able to access the tour. This is a government requirement