Uncover years of history as you visit the Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and other sites. Join a walking tour through Mexico City and taste the traditional 'pulque' drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the main entrance of Hostal Mundo Joven Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Small group or a private tour of a maximum of 12 people.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour.