Explore ancient Teotihuacan and observe the pyramids of the Sun and Moon. Visit Our Lady of Guadalupe Basilica, an important pilgrimage site, and learn about the 3 cultures represented at Tlatelolco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off are available from hotels or addresses in Mexico City (restrictions may apply). If your hotel is outside of the pickup area, you will be provided an accessible pickup point. Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or at the entrance to your address. Pickup is not available from airports or bus stations.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes, a sun hat, and sunscreen are recommended
- Don't forget your camera
- Pickup is available from any hotel in Mexico City
- The order of the stops may vary