Explore Mexico's historical highlights in one day. Wander the pre-Columbian pyramids at Teotihuacán that dates back to 100 B.C, behold Tlatelolco, the capital of the Aztec empire, and admire the centuries-old site of the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or any location of your choice in Mexico City
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Esplanade of the National Auditorium on one side of the stone of the Lunario at 07:50 a.m Hotel NH Reforma Collection , 155 Liverpool St. Col. Juarez CDMX at 8:20 am At the back of the Palace of Fine Arts, on Avenida Hidalgo, at 8:50 amOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, some areas of Teotihuacán may remain closed
- Customers will be picked up at one of the 3 pickup locations and can choose the location that is most convenient to them