Explore the pre-Columbian pyramids at Teotihuacan, an archeological site that dates back to 100 B.C. Visit the centuries-old site of the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, one of the most important pilgrimage sites for the world’s Catholics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or any location of your choice in Mexico City
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Customers will be picked up at one of the 3 locations below and can choose the location that is most convenient: • Nacional Auditorium at the Lunario Sculpture at 7:50 AM • Capital Bus Attention Center, 169 Liverpool St.Col. Juarez CDMX at 8:20 AM • Behind the Palace of Fine Arts, Hidalgo Ave at 8:50 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Customers will be picked up at one of the 3 pickup locations and can choose the location that is most convenient to them.