Explore Cuernavaca, the City of Eternal Spring, and Taxco, Mexico’s Silver City, on a full-day tour. See the 500-year-old Palace of Cortés in Cuernavaca, and enjoy a walk along the cobblestone streets of Taxco, visiting some of its silver workshops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided at any hotel/address (Airbnb) in Mexico City.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes, a sun hat, and sunblock are recommended. You may also want to bring money for food and souvenirs.