Experience Xochimilco on a traditional Trajinera boat tour with food and drinks. Party with unlimited drinks, take part in a cocktail workshop, and have a delicious Mexican lunch on a floating island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
My husband and I were the only ones on the tour, we went on a Thursday. The guides name was Luis he was very knowledgeable and had a great presence. He is in our age group so it was easy to carry conversation and we all got along great. I’m bringing my family next time we come to Xochimilco.
Select participants and date
The easiest way to get to the meeting point is by Uber. You should enter "Canal 237, San Jerónimo, Xochimilco”. The tolerance time of 15 minutes. The tour will take place rain or shine Xochimilco is located in the south of Mexico City, it will take approximately 90 minutes to get to the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If your hotel is located in the center of Mexico City, uber ride will be approximately 1.5 hours.
- Please do not arrive late because the ship leaves at the end of the time tolerance (15 minutes after your time slot).
- The meeting point is the purple arches (I will send you images to your Whatsapp or Email)
- If during your uber trip a tour guide on a bicycle or motorcycle tells you that the Nativitas pier (where we are located) is closed, it is false. We are open.
- The tour will take place rain or shine