Marvel at the colonial buildings and colorful life of Mexico City on this sightseeing tour, and get a glimpse at life in the city in cultural zones such as Coyoacan. See street murals by Diego Rivera, and relax on a boat ride of Xochimilco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
De La Republica 154, Tabacalera, 06030. This is near the Monumento a la Revolucion and behind the Barceló Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- There is no access to the National Palace on Mondays