Eat and walk through Downtown Mexico City, tasting the best traditional Mexican food whilst discovering foodie secret gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the restaurant Oaxaca en Mexico, Luis Moya 59, Centro, Mexico, DF, 06000Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You should wear comfortable shoes
- Tour takes places rain or shine
- Please indicate any food restrictions when booking
- All food tastings are included in the ticket price
- This tour is ideal for all age groups and takes place from Monday to Sunday
- Vegetarian, vegan, and other restricted diets can be catered to