Take in art deco architecture, street murals, and an urban pig with this audio guide. Experience Mexico City's Roma neighborhood through the eyes of a local author with the help of GPS playback.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Start the audio guide in Plaza Luis Cabrera. Get to the plaza by taking the metro to the Insugentes stop and walking south down Jalapa street (against traffic), take a left onto Zacatecas street, and go one block until you see the park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The audio guide uses a mobile app that you will need to download before starting
- You can download the audio guide at any time, before or after your booking date