The best option to visit Mexico City in one day at your own pace and without dread, being able get up or down the times that you want with the same ticket the whole day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the stops and show your printed or electronic voucher when boarding. Find a full list and map for each of the circuits listed below: Polanco: https://www.turibus.com.mx/en/cdmx/routes/polanco-circuit Historic Center Circuit: https://www.turibus.com.mx/en/cdmx/routes/historic-center-circuit Coyoacan (South) Circuit: https://www.turibus.com.mx/en/cdmx/routes/coyoacan-south-circuit Basilica Circuit: https://www.turibus.com.mx/en/cdmx/routes/basilica-circuitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ticket will be valid for the current day
- Children up to the age of 3 years old travel free, but must sit on parents' laps
- Due to some streets being closed for the Ciclotón on Sundays from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM, the bus will use alternative streets
- The Historic City Center Route runs daily from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. The bus frequency is approximately every 30 minutes
- The Polanco Route runs daily from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. From Monday to Thursday, the bus frequency is every 1.5 hours. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunda, the frequency is every 45 minutes
- The South Route runs daily from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. From Monday to Thursday, the bus frequency is every 1.5 hours. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunda, the frequency is once every hour
- The Basilica Route runs daily and departs Zócalo at 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM, and 5:30 PM