Explore Polanco, a chic neighborhood in Mexico City, and enjoy great food on a guided tour. Appreciate authentic Mexican cuisine at different off-the-beaten-path locations as you discover the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
TUESDAY TO THURSDAY : Masaryk 513, Polanco. Meet your tour guide inside Restaurant "Guzina Oaxaca". FRIDAY TO MONDAY: Campos Eliseos 219, Polanco, Meet your tour guide inside Karisma RestauranteOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Vegetarian alternatives are available
- This tour is family friendly
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Wearing comfortable clothing and shoes is advised
- This tour runs regardless of the weather conditions