Learn about the Mexico of yesterday and today in a 3-hour folk dance show in Mexico City. Beautifully choreographed and featuring superb music and dance, the spectacular show recreates Mexican culture and the essence of Mexico.
What to Expect
Experience the Mexican Folklore Ballet ensemble in a must-see show built around the folk dances and traditional costumes of Mexico. It is held at the world-famous Palace of Fine Arts in Mexico City, a masterpiece of its own.
Over time, the evolution of dance set the stage for popular expressions that are the result of tradition and folklore. Sit back and explore Mexico through beautiful song and dance, born from a rich culture of the country's diverse history. Many of the pieces are reflective of the country’s indigenous Mesoamerican culture.
You will be taken on a journey to each unique region of Mexico, expressed through distinctive dance movements. The stunning performances deliver all the vivacity of the most colorful Mexican fiesta!
Thrill to the dancers in their fabulous costumes, and feel the on-stage energy radiate throughout the auditorium. This really is the “Best Dance Show in Mexico!”
- Round-trip transportation
- Admission fees
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This activity must be purchased at least 48 hours before your planned date
• Time is subject to change without notice.
• Please ask your hotel to confirm your reservation.
• Cancellations within 48-hours of your tour and no shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48-hours at an additional cost of $15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.