See the magnificent Teotihuacan Pyramids from above! Enjoy a 1-hour hot air balloon journey into the clouds and take in the whole of the archaeological site including the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon. You'll take home memories to last a lifetime.
What to Expect
Discover the magnificent Teotihuacan Pyramids from the air! This exciting 1-hour journey will take you up into the clouds for a truly unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Your adventure starts at 07:00 with the inflating of the hot air balloon and instructions from your leader. You’ll be part of a hard-working team, preparing the balloon for flight. Then climb aboard to experience amazing views of the pyramids, including the Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon.
The Teotihuacan archaeological site is in the Basin of Mexico, just 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Mexico City, which contains some of the largest pyramids built in the pre-Columbian Americas. Don’t miss out on seeing the site from this unique, airborne perspective!
- Round-trip transfers from Mexico City tourist area hotels
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please contact a Mexitours representative to confirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher, or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests.
• All the flights are at dawn, from 07:00.
• Bring your camera or video and comfortable and warm clothes.
• Flights may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided for the full price of the tour.
• Minimum of 2 passengers per flight.
• Please book a week in advance.