Join an archeological adventure of some of the most important sites in the Mexico City area. Visit Plaza de las Tres Culturas, the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Pyramids of Teotihuacan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please arrive at the closest pickup point to your location to join the tour: 8:00 AM – wait in the lobby of the Presidente Intercontinental Hotel located on Campos Eliseos Avenue; 8:15 AM – Zocalo Central hotel; 08:15 AM – wait in the lobby of the Hotel Royal Reforma; 8:45 AM – meet your guide at Avenue de la República 154, Col. Tabacalera 06030 (close to the Monument to the Revolution). Please contact the activity provider via email or phone at least 24 hours in advance to reconfirm your pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, climbing the pyramid is not permitted
- The archeological zone is open Monday to Friday, entry subject to availability
- The optional lunch is a buffet service