Escape the hustle and bustle of Mexico City and hike 1 of the highest volcanoes in Central America. Reach the top of the active volcano of Iztaccíhuatl and look over the stunning Valley of Mexico. Enjoy a typical meal in a small town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Mexico City
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking on irregular ground and is subject to the physical capability of the overall group
- For your own safety, follow the guidance at all times, don’t separate from the group and don’t forget to carry water and light snacks (such as chocolate, granola bars, nuts and seeds) to keep your energy up
- Wear appropriate hiking footwear (tennis shoes and sandals, as well as flat-soled casual shoes or mules are not suitable for this activity)
- Wear long pants (shorts are not suitable for this activity)
- Whilst this is not a professional tour, it is however recommended that you have are in good physical condition for hiking