Discover the best of Teotihuacan and its lesser-known gems from two different perspectives on this full-day guided tour from Mexico City. Climb the pyramids, learn about the local community, and feel the freedom of flying in this exclusive experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please provide the complete address (and name), of your hotel or Airbnb, in the neighborhoods of: Colonia Centro, Condesa, Polanco and la Roma, one day before your visit. We will confirm you the driver's name, type of car and pick-up time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- We suggest to bring an extra battery for your phone, so you can take plenty of photos.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour may be guided by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund only for activities that were not completed