A mouthwatering walk to taste contemporary Mexican food. You will be taken to some of Colonia Roma’s best specialty restaurants, sharing their stories and their inspirations. Taste the flavors that the chefs have created.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Outside of Tres Galeones, Jalapa 117, Roma NorteOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You should wear comfortable shoes
- Tour takes places rain or shine
- Please indicate any food restrictions when booking
- All food tastings are included in the ticket price
- This tour is ideal for all age groups and takes place from Monday to Saturday
- Vegetarian, vegan, and other restricted diets can be catered to