Be the first to enter to Teotihuacan with this GetYourGuide Exclusive with early access. Learn all about this important pre-Hispanic city and finish up by sampling some local products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Choose from two pickup points: Miga Café and Hostal Amigo.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Right Behind the Palace of Fine Arts, on avenue Hidalgo at 12:45 hrs. You'll meet the guide on the back side on Hidalgo AvenueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, some areas of Teotihuacán may remain closed
- The archaeological area is restricted and closes at 5:00 PM