Be the first to enter to Teotihuacan with this GetYourGuide Exclusive with early access. Learn all about this important pre-Hispanic city and finish up by sampling some local products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup at your hotel or any location of your choice in Mexico City. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the afternoon option is at the back side of the Palace of Fine Arts on Hidalgo Avenue at 12:45.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, some areas of Teotihuacán may remain closed
- The archaeological area is restricted and closes at 5:00 PM