Teotihuacan: Early Access with ArchaeologistProduct ID: 34858
From US$69 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour hotel in Mexico City
- See the pyramids at Teotihuacan early in the morning, as the sun begins to rise
- Climb the Sun and the Moon pyramids
- Learn about the archeological site from a knowledgeable local guide
- Taste tequila, mescal, and pulque at a stop after visiting Teotihuacan
On this full-day tour your guide will enrich your experience with stories from ancient times and information on the latest discoveries at the site.
Climb the Sun and the Moon pyramids. Visit the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Avenue of the Dead, and the Palace of Quetzalpapalotl, and places not visited on other tours.
Afterwards, you’ll stop at an obsidian workshop operated by a Teotihuacan family, who will offer you tastes of drinks made from cactus, including tequila, mescal, and pulque.
You’ll have a chance to enjoy lunch featuring traditional Mexican flavors (not included in the tour price).
- Transportation from meeting point
- Entrance to the site
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
May be any of the following: Open deck for the Palace of Fine Arts, on Avenida Juarez, at 09:00 Hotel NH Reforma 155 Liverpool Street, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc 06600, CDMX, at 08:20 Open Area for Auditorio Nacional, at 08:00. Open area of the Palace of Fine Arts, on Avenida Hidalgo, at 09:00 (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 34858