Discover one of the cities with major cultural heritage in this fascinating tour of Puebla and Cholula. Admire the extraordinary scenery dominated by the Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl volcanoes
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- There is no elevator to reach the top of the pyramid in Cholula
- You will have a local guide at Cholula Pyramid
- The meeting point is at Maria Isabel Sheraton Hotel, next to the roundabout of the Angel of Independence