Enjoy an 8-hour adventure trek of the Taal Volcano, crossing to Volcano Island by boat, with optional horse riding activities on arrival. Visit the Caleruega Church, Palace in the Sky, and a mushroom burger factory in Tagaytay City.
What to Expect
Trek the Taal Volcano on an 8-hour adventure tour from Manila and see one of the most scenic areas of the Philippines within easy access of the capital.
You will drive to Tagaytay City to head for Volcano Island, location of one of the most active volcanos in the Philippines. Less than 2 hours from Manila, Tagaytay City offers cooler weather and dramatic views of Taal Lake and Volcano Island.
Head over to the island by boat, where a trekking guide will lead you on a hike to conquer the mountain. A complex volcano of crater lakes and tuff cones, Taal is part of the Pacific Ring of Fire. Admire the expanse of sulfuric water, where paraws, kayaks and banana boats are available to rent. If you fancy seeing Taal from a different perspective, you will have the option to rent horses.
You will also visit the tranquil Calaruega Church in Tagaytay City, and the Palace in the Sky, built for former president Marcos, but converted to a park when he was overthrown.
- Round-trip transportation to Tagaytay City and Talisay Batangas from Manila
- Personal driver
- Boat with guide
- Trek guide
- Photographer to document your trek
- All entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Optional horse with guide (PHP 600.00 per person)
- Insurance for foreign travelers
The pick-up point shall be assigned by you, according to your preference and convenience. A pick-up point can be assigned anywhere within the Metro Manila area free of charge. However should a pick-up point be assigned outside Metro Manila, a fee will be charged to cover additional fuel and other expenses, such as toll fees if applicable
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people is required per tour (if the group falls below this minimum, he/she needs to pay for 2 people)
• There will be 1 assigned pick-up and drop off point per group. The pick-up and drop off point shall be assigned by the client according to client's preference and convenience. A pick-up and drop off point can be assigned anywhere within Metro Manila free of charge. However should a pick-up point be assigned outside Metro Manila a fee will be charged to cover additional fuel and other expenses, such as toll fees if applicable