Experience an amazing sunset in Meteora from a panoramic viewpoint and a local tour guide. Go inside 1 or 2 monasteries and visit the Byzantine Church of the Virgin Mary, the oldest church in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up available from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- From June - August, every Monday the tour starts at 4:00 PM
- Appropriate clothing for everyone is required to enter the monasteries. Women must wear knee-length or longer skirts and cannot wear pants, no shorts, or sleeveless shirts. Men cannot wear sleeveless clothing or shorts
- Monastery entry fees are €3 per person per monastery, payable with cash only
- Byzantine Church of the Virgin Mary entry fee is €2 per person payable with cash only