Join this authentic, guided tour in Meteora and meet its most cherished local legends with the locals. Explore centuries-old monasteries, enjoy panoramic views, and discover unearthing hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Enjoy convenient pickup from your hotel in Kalabaka or Kastraki.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a dress code for entry. Men must wear long trousers and women must wear long skirts (below the knee) and cover their shoulders. A long scarf wrapped around the waist is also sufficient to enter the monasteries.
- The monasteries of Meteora only accept cash for the entrance fees (3€ per person)
- We offer convenient pick-up from your hotel in Kalabaka or Kastraki. If your accomodation's name is not listed please reach out to us after your booking stating your accomodation's name and adress.
- Pickup time from Kalambaka is between 08:45 AM to 09:00 AM and from Kastraki between 09:00 AM and 09:15 AM.