Walk to the clifftop monasteries following a trail known only by the locals. Enjoy stunning views from the top of the cliffs and learn from professional mountain guides about the history and the geological significance of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki. Your guide will meet you in the lobby 30 to 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Learn the stories and myths from local guides
- Take stunning photographs
- Visit one of the greatest Eastern Orthodox monasteries
- Half-day tour
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Entrance fee at the monastery (€3 per person)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Parking lot outside St. Nicholas Monastery. Your guide will be wearing a shirt with "Outdoors Greece" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please dress comfortably according to weather conditions.