Climb aboard a luxury minivan and head off to the amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site, Meteora. Marvel at the breathtaking scenery and take the opportunity to explore 3 of the cliff-top monasteries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or kalampaka train station
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Children less than 3 years old go free if they can share a seat with their parent or guardian
- Due to the strict dress code at the monastery, men must wear trousers and a t-shirt or a shirt with sleeves and women must wear a long skirt. Otherwise, there is a chance you will not be allowed to enter the monastery
- The tour leader will provide you with all necessary information about the sites but he will not escort you inside
- We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes for walking on uneven surfaces and walking upstairs
- Animals are not allowed to enter the monasteries