Discover the nature and history of Yucatan on this tour with round-trip transport and lunch. Visit the ancient city of Uxmal and the Hacienda de Sotuta de Peon history and swim in the Dzul Ha cenote.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet our guide outside Starbucks located in Paseo Montejo Number 465.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Uxmal taxes ($30 per adult or $5 per child) are not included. They have to be paid in cash when boarding.