Port Mahon: 1-Hour Harbor Cruise with Underwater Views
- Take in the panoramic views of the city and Port Mahon from the open deck
- Marvel at the beautiful colonial style houses, historical islands, and fortifications
- Discover beautiful landscapes, birds, and the underwater world
- Enjoy the sun and the seabreeze while having a drink or ice cream
- See ferries, cruise ships, and luxury sailing boats passing by
When you reach the sheltered and clear waters of Es Clot de la Mola, outside the port, the boat will slow down. Here, take the opportunity to go down into the underwater chambers and discover the marine life or enjoy a drink or ice cream on the sundeck. Sailing back into the port, enjoy wonderful views of the remains of Sant Felip's Fort and the former British military town of Es Castell. See the charming fishermen cove of Cales Fonts and then King's Island with the old British military hospital.
After this, admire Admiral Collingwood's House, now a charming hotel and The Golden Farm, where the British Admiral Lord Nelson is supposed to have stayed. Marvel at these two colonial-style houses which date back to the 18th century, sitting on small hills on both sides of the port. Finally, pass by the Casino and Yachts Club area and take in views of the impressive skyline of Mahon.
- 1-hour cruise
- Historical commentary (via loudspeaker)
- Stop for underwater views
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Moll de Llevant, 12, 07701 Maó, Illes Balears, Spain. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. The ticket office and yellow catamarans are located in front of the Pharmacy of the Port; you can go directly to the boat with your booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The company cannot be held responsible for unclear underwater views because of bad weather conditions
• The commentary is given through a loudspeaker in English. There is also an assistant on board to communicate with if needed.