Menorca: Half-Day Kayak Excursion in Fornells
- Explore the coast of Menorca in a kayak
- Discover caves and grottos that can only be accessed by kayak
- Snorkel using complimentary equipment and see the rich marine life beneath the waves
- Enjoy a drink and a snack on Menorca's sunny beaches
- Feel comfortable and confident with the guidance of your professional kayak instructor
Snorkel using the provided equipment and peer beneath the surface of the ocean. Thanks to the kayak’s quiet movement you won’t scare away any fish, which makes for great snorkeling. Discover the rich marine life of the bay, which is part of the Natural Reserve of Nothern Menorca.
Stop and enjoy the sun and sand of Menorca’s beaches. You’ll take several beach breaks giving you ample time for a drink or snack.
After a half-day or kayaking, snorkeling and relaxing on the beach, return to the bay where you can take a quick shower at the kayak shop.
- Kayaking instructor
- Kayaking tutorial
- Kayak equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Cold drinks and snacks
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
Katayak shop (Passeig Marítim Poeta Gumersind Riera, 69, 07748 Fornells, Illes Balears, España). The shop is at the beginning of the Fornells next to the Es Cranc Pelut Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags