Explore the southern coast of Menorca on a cruise trip from Ciutadella. Discover the coves of Macarella and Macarelleta, bathe in Cala Turqueta, and enjoy a Mediterranean paella for lunch with sangria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Check-in and board your boat at Passeig des Moll, Pontoon number 1. Free parking is available at Menorca Blava.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Snorkeling gear
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Due to the slightly rocky nature of the footpaths, this activity is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- In case of bad weather, the trip may be canceled
- The paella is not apt for people who cannot consume meat, seafood, or gluten
- The tour runs from May to September