Explore the southern coast of Menorca on a cruise trip from Ciutadella. Discover the coves of Macarella and Macarelleta, bathe in Cala Turqueta, and enjoy a Mediterranean paella for lunch with sangria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Check-in and board your boat at Passeig des Moll, Pontoon number 1. Free parking is available at Menorca Blava.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Snorkeling gear
- Smoking indoors
Know before you go
- Due to the slightly rocky nature of the footpaths, this activity is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- In case of bad weather, the trip may be canceled
- Paella is the only food option. The paella is not suitable for people who cannot consume meat, seafood, or gluten. Customers with intolerances should bring their own food on board. You are not entitled to a discount if you do not eat the paella
- The tour runs from May to September