Travel through the beautiful Argentinean country and visit two wineries in the heart of Argentinas wine producing areas. Taste delicious wine, learn all about their production process, and savor a delicious picnic lunch in one of the winery gardens.
What to Expect
In the morning you will meet your host guide who will accompany you throughout the tour. Depart for the wine routes of the region of Lujan de Cuyo and visit two wineries for the selected circuit. Once here, tour their facilities and enjoy a wine tasting.
Learn about the different varietals of the region, its processes, and the care, breeding and fractionation of wines from Mendoza. You will also hear extensive information on vine and irrigation systems.
At noon, lunch with regional Cava, cuisine, and wines. After a brief lesson on how to taste wine, enjoy a lunch consisting of a table of cold cuts, cheese, pickles, vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits. Wine from the cellar will accompany these delicacies. Afterwards, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Round‐trip transfers from Downtown Mendoza City Hotels
- Bilingual Guide
- Wine Tastings at two wineries
- Regional lunch at a winery
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children under 3 years old can attend this activity for free (lunch not included)
• You can chose to visit the following wineries in Lujan de Cuyo: Carmine Granata, Lagarde, Don Arturo Lopez, Catena Zapata, Highlands, and Dante Robino