Explore the Andes mountain range on a 2-hour horseback ride, accompanied by bilingual guides. Decide whether to taste an authentic Argentinian barbecue, or "Asado", and local wine. Enjoy a traditional folk music session with the sunset option too.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available from centrally located accommodation in Mendoza. If you are not staying in the center please contact the local partner after booking to arrange pickup or a meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Please note that BBQ lunch will only be included in the 'Morning Option' if you select the option available
- For those who do not choose the 'BBQ Lunch Option', transfer back to Mendoza will be after arriving at Aguaribay Post
- Please note that the traditional folk music session is only available with the 'Sunset Horseback Ride' option
- Vegetarian BBQ option is available