Explore the Andes Mountains on horseback with Argentinian gauchos. Enjoy wine and BBQ surrounded by nature and local fauna, with a bonfire and guitar sessions at night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your lodging located in Mendoza; please provide your hotel name and address, or private house address.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Sleeping bag
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for riders of all levels of ability
- Activities are subject to favorable weather conditions
- Bathrooms are shared
- You will only have the chance to take a shower on only one of the days
- This activity is all about being in nature without any luxury
- Please note that you will be sleeping with sleeping bags both in ranch and camping (not included), in a very authentic experience in nature