Enjoy a scenic 7-mile round trip on the historic "Skunk Train" along the beautiful Pudding Creek Estuary, home to blue herons, ospreys, egrets, and more. Enjoy pristine views that have remained largely unchanged for well over a century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Skunk Train Depot 100 West Laurel Street Fort Bragg, California 95437Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure time for check-in
- Please note that that a valid photo ID is required for check-in
- No outside food or beverages are allowed, however snacks and beverages are available for purchase onboard
- While most train rides last 1 hour 15 minutes, the last train of the day will last 1 hour 45 minutes