Create a memory to last a lifetime with a canoe tour of Mendenhall Lake and see the majestic Mendenhall Glacier. This tour is limited by permits issued by the National Parks Service so book early for this unique experience!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
This tour meets in front of the Mt. Robert's Tramway building, look for your tour guide holding your tour title. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum weight: 90lbs
- Maximum weight: 240lbs
- Not recommended for guests with back, shoulder or hip problems
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on this tour
- Need to be able to paddle for up to 2 hours
- Weather Cancellation Notice - In the event of abnormally high winds, this tour may need to be canceled and fully refunded. Katabatic winds can occur due to glacier-specific weather systems created on hot and sunny days. Cancellations may occur at or before the scheduled tour time based on wind readings.