Discover one of Victoria’s most spectacular wine regions. Drive just 1 hour from Melbourne’s CBD to this natural amphitheater: a perfect spot for a hot air ballon tour. Let the breeze usher you over the Yarra River and splendid countrysides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 - 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Transfers from Melbourne available at addition cost, transfer departs from Pickup from Pullman Melbourne on the Park hotel and drop off to Federation Square/Queen Vic Market
- - Adult: 13-years-old and older
- Child: 6 to 12-years-old
- Passengers need to be able to climb into the basket and stand for the 1-hour flight
- Not suitable for women who are more than 20 weeks pregnant
- Allow approximately 4 hours in total, from check-in to the breakfast celebration
- The price quoted is for 1 person; there will be a minimum of 4 and up to a maximum of 24 people in the basket during your flight
- In the case of windy, miserable weather the flight is cancelled at the pilot's discretion. Flights are usually confirmed the night before
- Wear casual clothing e.g. jeans and sneakers
- Waterproof shoes are preferable