Join a small on a trip to the picturesque Yarra Valley, only an hour from Melbourne, where a tasting extravaganza awaits. Visit 4-5 venues, enjoy a gourmet lunch and relish a host of tasters and enriching information provided by your professional guide.
What to Expect
Forget your standard winery tour model – these tours are about generous tastings and soaking up the atmosphere of each different venue with a glass of your favorite.
This relaxed tour, coupled with a wide range of partners, ensures that there are numerous venues en route (from brew pubs and restaurants to tastings rooms and beer gardens) with different products (gin, fruit wines, beers, ciders, kombucha, gourmet food and more).
The itinerary is dependant on the season, day of the week, what speciality products are available, traffic and big events, the weather and venue constraints.
Some of the potential stops you will see along the way are as follows:
Napoleone Brewery & Ciderhouse:
With over 10 different beers and ciders to sample and VIP access to their brewery and beer garden, this is a fantastic and immersive stop.
St Ronan's Cider at Badger Creek Blueberry Winery:
Over 8 different ciders, ports, blueberry wines and champagnes to try before you enjoy a complimentary drink of your favorite.
The oldest brewery in the Yarra Valley will see you try their range of lagers and ales, as well as a cheeky kombucha or two.
Hargreaves Hill Brewery:
Amazing tasting paddles and mouth-watering food await you at Hargreaves Hill all washed down with a glass of your favorite beer or cider.
A great little brewery pub. Grab a tasting paddle, a glass of their beer or cider or even treat yourself to a cider cocktail!
Try one of the brewery's beers or one from their extensive range of beer, wine and cider from around Victoria as you chill out in their beer garden.
Four Pillars Gin Distillery:
Immerse yourself in the world of gin with a tasting at this award-winning state of the art distillery.
Riders Brewing Co & Kellybrothers cider at Kellybrook winery:
Stop in at their family owned and run winery to sample their fantastic ciders, beers and calvados (apple brandy).
- Visit 4-5 breweries, cideries and distilleries in the Yarra Valley including VIP brewery floor access (when available)
- Gourmet lunch with tasting paddle and complimentary drink (beer or cider)
- A tour guide
Federation Square, Russell Court (bus pick-up/day tours area corner of Russell and Flinders streets).
Know Before You Go
• You must be over 18 years of age to participate in this activity
• The gourmet lunch can cater to vegans, vegetarians and most allergies
• This is a small group tour for no more than 13 people
• For groups of 7 or more, the tour operator kindly ask that you book a private tour so as to not unfairly unbalance the group
• With dozens of beer styles and seasonal brews coupled with a large variety of gins, apple, pear and blueberry ciders, wines, sparklings and ports this tour is fantastic for beer lovers and non-beer lovers alike (most stops have a mix of drinks available)
• The tour guides are fun-loving, alcohol guru’s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking