Search for humpback and southern right whales during their southerly migration along Wilsons Promontory coastline. See amazing coastal formations and remote beaches, including Rabbit Island, Sealers Cove and Refuge Cove.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spot whales on their annual migration route
- See dolphins, Australian fur seals and a range of sea birds
- Cruise along the stunning Wilsons Promontory coastline
- Morning tea
- Tea and coffee
- Homemade lunch
- 6-hour cruise
- Children under 4 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- This cruise is subject to weather and minimum numbers.
- This cruise has a 90% success rate of whale sightings.