Wilsons Promontory or “the Prom”, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southern most region of mainland Australia, revel in it's abundance of nature and wildlife on a full-day tour by minibus.
What to Expect
Wilsons Promontory or “the Prom” as it is affectionately known to many people, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southern most region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with it's panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests, and well-preserved walking tracks.
Arrive at Koo Wee Rup approximately 9am. Stop here to give the group a break from driving and also a chance for them to get some lunch to take with them.
Continue driving for 45 minutes to stop at Fish Creek for a final stop before hitting the Prom.
Spend most of the day out hiking in the Prom. The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds, and other native animals such as emus, which with a little luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, so you will no doubt enjoy your stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’ at Squeaky Beach.
Leave the Prom around 5:45pm and head back to Melbourne.
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Know Before You Go
• Recommended: appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, snacks, and water bottle
• Tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned mini buses (max 27)
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Due to duration and nature of the tour we do not allow infants/children less than 4 years of age.
• Only small carry bags allowed - 5kg luggage limit
• Complimentary audio translations (IPOD) in the following languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Conditions: Must be pre-booked and require a refundable deposit for this option
Cancellations made within 72-48 hours of tour departure will receive a refund worth 50% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours of tour departure and no-shows will not be refunded.