Enjoy breathtaking views over Westernport Bay and French Island before viewing the world-famous Penguin Parade on Summerland Beach, Phillip Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
Select participants and date
On Market Street by the Melbourne Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders Street, Melbourne 3000.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- There is a 5-kilogram luggage limit so you can only bring a small bag
- To protect the penguins' welfare, no photography is permitted at the Penguin Parade
- This itinerary is valid until March 31, 2023