Panorama Gardens is a 55 acre nature garden on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. The property is made up of over 25 acres of gardens with views sweeping west, for over 100 km looking across both, Bass Straight & Port Philip.
What to Expect
Panorama Garden Estate.
Panorama Garden Estate is an Australian garden and wildlife reserve situated on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia.
The gardens have been developed over 18 years and cover more than 25 acres, featuring a large range of Australian native plants in a stunning setting with panoramic views for over 100 km overlooking the ocean and Port Philip bay.
Over 20,000 plants have been introduced, set among more than 8,000 tons of rock work. There are eighteen separate garden areas surrounded by lakes, streams and waterfalls. The result is an oasis of tranquillity; native and botanical collections a joy to behold.
The wildlife includes a large range of Australian farm and native animals such as rare albino kangaroos, wallabies, deer, alpacas, miniature goats, cows and sheep, plus many native and pet birds such as peacocks, geese, swans and parrots.
Panorama Garden Estate offers the visitor a unique and unforgettable garden and wildlife experience
· 18 Garden displays
· Over 50 native and farm animals
· Home to Australia’s rare white Kangaroos
· Waterfalls, lakes and wetlands
· Views for over 100 km over Bass Straight and Port Philip Bay
· Limited number of small group tours are available each week
· A world of natural beauty only one hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD
Your Itinerary: Panorama Garden Estate and Peninsula Hot Springs Day Tour
08:00 to 08:30 Pick-up from your hotel or central location in the central business district of Melbourne
(Depending on the location of your hotel your pick-up time may vary. Your pick-up time will be sent to you the day before by text)
09:45 Arrive at Murray's look out, the Peninsulas highest peak
10:15 Arrive Sunny Ridge Strawberry farm. (Seasonal.)
11.00 Arrive Panorama Garden Estate 2-hour garden tour and meet the animals.
13:00 Aussie smoked American Southern Style Barbecue by Red Gum barbecue, award winning great Aussie barbecue
14:30 Peninsula Hot springs. Bath House bathing. Social bathing experience with over 20 options to choose from. These include thermal mineral spring pools, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), cave pool, hilltop pool offering 360 degree views of the region, underground sauna, reflexology walk, massaging thermal mineral showers, family bathing area, lakeside pool and naturally landscaped bathing gully
16:30 Leave for Melbourne
17:45 Approximate return time to Melbourne
- The cost of the tour: A$175/PERSON/per adult & A$145 per child
- Access to Panorama Garden Estate
- Red Gum BBQ Lunch
- Peninsula Hot Springs entrance and bathing
- Bottled water
- Tea and Coffee at the estate
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- GST (Goods & Services Tax)
What's Not Included
- Drinks unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear to cater for undulating, outdoor walkways
• If you have 4 or more people and the date you wish to tour is not available call 1300 138 488 (within Australia) to book a private tour. Or if you're outside of Australia, send a message on the enquiry form (http://www.panoramagardenestate.com.au/enquiry/)
• Please note there is a minimum of 2 people per booking