Explore the Great Ocean Road and the 12 Apostles without the crowds. This tour includes all the highlights of a standard tour but goes to the Apostles and Shipwreck coast in the morning instead of the afternoon allowing you to avoid the masses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Immigration Museum at 400 Flinders St, on the corner of Market St, at 7:35 AM. Please be ready and waiting at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult or legal guardian
- Travel in modern 24 seater vehicles, with high back non-reclining seats and seat belts
- You can change your pickup point after a booking has been made, please do so at least 48 hours prior to departure