Official Neighbours Half-Day Tour with Special Access
- Take photos of the houses and authentic props from TV’s Ramsay Street
- Visit the Lassiter's Complex, Fitzgerald Motors, Charlies Bar, Harold’s Store, and more
- Receive a complimentary "Neighbours" postcard
- Step into The Erinsborough Depot, full of Neighbours props and memorabilia, as well as refreshments
You’ll travel in a small group tour bus to Ramsay Street and back to our meeting point. Your professional guide will provide you with plenty of gossip, laughs, and on-board entertainment along the way.
Take photos of the houses on Ramsay Street along with the authentic props used on the show. You can stand on the actual stage where some of Australia’s greatest TV moments have taken place and let the movie director inside you create future story lines for the show!
Included on the tour is a visit to Global Television Studios, where you’ll see the exterior sets used in the famous TV show, including Lassiter’s complex, Carpenter Mechanics, Charlie’s Bar, and Harold’s store. You can also get your selfie in The Erinsborough Depot, a brand new location with a range of Neighbours props and memorabilia as well as instagrammable moments galore.
- Return transfer in small group tour bus to Ramsay Street
- Entrance to Global Studios
Prepare for the activity
Melbourne Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. You must contact the local partner directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Closed-toe shoes
• As the Fremantle Media Studios & Sets are operating workplaces, all visitors are required to wear enclosed footwear to ensure that toes are not exposed